Project Daintree is a fully electric Arksen D110e. An Adventure Prepped restoration but with a 150kW electric motor driving all 4-wheels through the transfer case and a 70kWh battery system.
Adventure is on the agenda with approx. 150mil / 240km range, fast charging, on-board 240v inverter and all the standard Arksen D110 equipment options.
Price On Application
- Vehicle PlatformFully Electric Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon
- ExteriorGiola Green Metallic
- InteriorBlack Leather Puma Seats front and rear, with Black Alcantara dash, trims and headliner
- Battery Systemc. 240 km/ 150 mile
- Engine150kW electric motor, with full 4WD, retaining High & Low Range
The Daintree Forest
Once dubbed by Sir David Attenborough as “the most extraordinary place on Earth”, the creeping vines and emerald canopy of Australia's Daintree Rainforest, have been growing for more than 180 million years. As the world's oldest tropical rainforest, visitors new and old are said to be able to feel the ancient energy with every step they take.
Our inspiration with the D110e and Project Daintree is to create an electric vehicle which allows the driver to experience the ancient energy and wonder of our world in a new way.
Silent running, no gears, near instant torque and zero tailpipe emissions create a new off-road experience and connection to nature. The modern luxury, comfort and connectivity coupled with EV on-road performance also create an extraordinary place to travel no matter the journey