The Arksen 45 is the flagship vessel in the Adventure Series, designed to inspire the true explorer in all of us. This vessel, built in partnership with Ring Powercraft, is 45 feet, equipped to sleep four and with the option of up to six berths, a range of up to 500nm and sprint speeds over 50 knots.
Designed to be multifunctional, the Arksen 45 is able to support leisure, research and commercial voyages by operating either as a tender/chase boat, or for independent adventurous excursions.
The ability for multi-day independent adventures enables owners and their guests to spend longer in their chosen destinations, operating autonomously to the mothership. It can provide a safe and comfortable ride in some of the world’s more challenging locations and the separate forward cabin and full height shower room allow guests to freshen up in privacy after a dive or day at the beach.
- Spacious, protective cabin with flexible seating and up to four berths
- Large exterior space with multiple seating and stowage options
- Exceptional ride, comfort and handling in rough weather
- Fast, efficient hull with high load carrying capacity
- Comfortable, dry ride in all conditions
- Twin or Triple outboard options
- Twin inboard jet or stern drive options
- Hybrid power options
- Heating and air conditioning available
- Foam filled D-Tubes increase the internal beam
- Sunbed/lounging/stowage area
- Choice of Navigation packages