Designed for explorers and made for adventure, our vessels have been designed to meet the requirements for true explorer vessels in the 20 to 30m range, and that can be manned by minimal crew. Designed from the ground up to take you to wherever your next great adventure lies in an efficient, reliable and trusted platform.
On almost every level, the Arksen vessels beat the competition. On the strength, range, environmental impact, life-cycle management, usage opportunities and maintenance, the Arksen Series stand out. All interior layouts are easily reconfigured so they can be used for leisure, research and commercial purposes. Through the infusion of the latest technologies and ownership models, we have created a series of platforms that we hope will inspire the next generation of explorers to embark on their dream adventures.
This brand-new model from Arksen is the latest vessel in the series, designed to inspire the true explorer in all of us. These Adventure Vessels, built in partnership with Ring Powercraft, will be available from 15 to 45 feet, with up to four berths, a range of up to 500nm and sprint speeds over 45 knots.
- Spacious, protective cabin with flexible seating and up to four berths
- Large exterior space with multiple seating and stowage options
- Exceptional ride, comfort and handling in rough weather
- Fast, efficient hull with high load carrying capacity
- Comfortable, dry ride in all conditions
- Twin or Triple outboard options
- Twin inboard jet or stern drive options
- Hybrid power options
- Heating and air conditioning available
- Foam filled D-Tubes increase the internal beam
- Sunbed/lounging/stowage area
- Choice of Navigation packages
The Arksen 70 has been optimised for efficiency in hull design, as have her larger sisterships, while retaining a vast amount of interior space to accommodate up to eight onboard whilst retaining the full beam master cabin.
The Arksen 85 has been designed to accommodate up to 14 explorers depending on the interior layout. Her enclosed flybridge offers spectacular views of your surroundings, be it a secluded bay in the Caribbean or a remote corner of the Arctic.
The Arksen 100, the largest of the Arksen Series, can house up to 14 explorers with crew accommodation forward and an expansive full beam master cabin. Her large lazarette can accommodate all equipment that the intrepid adventurers need to explore their latest destination.